bestchance Child Family Care Network is a not-for-profit organisation which has been specialising in the provision of high quality service within the community since 1895. Through the dedication of staff, volunteers and the board, bestchance continues to grow as a leader in superior community support programs.
Specialising in Early Childhood Education, bestchance offers an array of tailored programs designed to encourage children’s social and emotional growth. To alleviate the pressures of parenting, bestchance also offers programs which aim to guide and inform guardians and caregivers.
Ashwood Memorial Kindergarten is part of the bestchance Early Years Management group.
Early Years Management is the leading platform to achieve improved outcomes for all young children, through the delivery of world-class, accessible early childhood education and care services.
bestchance is your kindergartens Early Years Management (EYM) organisation responsible to lead and manage a sustainable service that is focussed on improving outcomes for children. There are multiple benefits of EYM:
- Children benefit from high-quality, inclusive services provided by professionals who are well supported to adopt contemporary and evidence-based practices.
- Parents can focus their involvement on supporting their children’s learning free of the compliance, industrial, financial and operational obligations required of approved early childhood service providers.
- Staff benefit from organisational structures and processes that support them in their day-to-day work, but also have a view to the future creating career pathways and professional development opportunities that align with their aspirations.
Early Years Management is built on a four-way partnership, where partners work together to deliver quality early education experiences for all children.
The partners are:
- Families –EYM organisation – bestchance
- Local government
- The Department
In an EYM partnership, bestchance undertakes the day-to-day management of the kindergarten service. bestchance is the approved provider of the service and is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with the National Law and Regulations
- Hiring and managing appropriately qualified staff and supporting their professional development
- Ensuring service viability and acquitting funding to the Department
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality education program, aligned with the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework
- Other operational requirements
General EYM phone enquiries 1800 KINDERS
General enquiries email email@example.com
Enrolments team firstname.lastname@example.org
Account enquiries email@example.com